About The Author
I am a graduate of Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY, and the author of "Islam, the Cloak of Antichrist." This writing is an interpretation of end-times Bible prophecy using the Islamic Paradigm. The Islamic Paradigm interprets Islam to be the instrument through which the Antichrist wages his end-times conflict to gain dominion over the world (Revelation 13:7-8). Iran and Shia Islam is interpreted to be the primary instrument through which this end-times conflict is waged in the end-of-days. This writing is also a warning to Christians of the Bible's prophecies of difficult times ahead and how Islam fulfills multiple prophecies of the last days. "Jack Smith" is the pen name used for all posts and writings.
January 27, 2012
Nigeria: Islamists Slit Throat of Pastor’s 79-Year-Old Christian Mother, Note Left Reading ‘We Will Get You Soon’
February 25, 2012
May 21, 2012
February 1, 2012
Most popular posts
- No regard for the "desire of women" - Islam Fits the Profile
- Abdullah's Death and the Fall of Yemen to Houthis - Will Iran see the will of Allah?
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Daniel 7:24's fulfillment?
- "DIG" - The mystery of the biblical red heifer and the building of the Third Temple: a view into the future
- Blood Moon Tetrad Embedded in Muslim and Jewish Feast Days