To listen to the lastest interview of Jack Smith and his book, Islam the Cloak of Antichrist, click here. The podcast is at the bottom of the page just below Diana Kay’s name.
About The Author
I am a graduate of Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY, and the author of "Islam, the Cloak of Antichrist." This writing is an interpretation of end-times Bible prophecy using the Islamic Paradigm. The Islamic Paradigm interprets Islam to be the instrument through which the Antichrist wages his end-times conflict to gain dominion over the world (Revelation 13:7-8). Iran and Shia Islam is interpreted to be the primary instrument through which this end-times conflict is waged in the end-of-days. This writing is also a warning to Christians of the Bible's prophecies of difficult times ahead and how Islam fulfills multiple prophecies of the last days. "Jack Smith" is the pen name used for all posts and writings.
December 24, 2015
September 23, 2014
January 24, 2014
September 23, 2015
Most popular posts
- The Valley of Jehoshaphat - Are we nearing the Day of Judgment?
- Eid al-Adha - Islam's search for a lamb continues
- Blood Moon Tetrad Embedded in Muslim and Jewish Feast Days
- The Revived Roman Empire Paradigm and the Impact of Brexit
- The Walking Dead - What do Christianity and Islam do about the "virus"?