The following link is an excellent source to get us thinking on a very important issue. The article was written by Walid Shoebat, a name familiar to all of us who hold to the Islamic Paradigm. It was posted on my favorite prophecy blog, Midnightwather’s Blogspot. The comments following the article are quite revealing of the different perspectives on this issue (including “yours truly”). I recommend it for your reading and comment, if the Lord leads you!
About The Author
I am a graduate of Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY, and the author of "Islam, the Cloak of Antichrist." This writing is an interpretation of end-times Bible prophecy using the Islamic Paradigm. The Islamic Paradigm interprets Islam to be the instrument through which the Antichrist wages his end-times conflict to gain dominion over the world (Revelation 13:7-8). Iran and Shia Islam is interpreted to be the primary instrument through which this end-times conflict is waged in the end-of-days. This writing is also a warning to Christians of the Bible's prophecies of difficult times ahead and how Islam fulfills multiple prophecies of the last days. "Jack Smith" is the pen name used for all posts and writings.
January 8, 2014
September 8, 2014
January 5, 2016
Most popular posts
- "DIG" - The mystery of the biblical red heifer and the building of the Third Temple: a view into the future
- Atonement: Muslim vs Christian Understanding
- No regard for the "desire of women" - Islam Fits the Profile
- Allah's messenger - How he still "breathes"
- Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Daniel 7:24's fulfillment?