Buried treasure. Suppose you knew where it was, but you knew you would never have it; and, suppose you knew that others would. Would you help them along? Would you tell them about it, or would you keep it to yourself? Would you...Read More
Most popular posts
- Eid al-Adha - Islam's search for a lamb continues
- The Revived Roman Empire Paradigm and the Impact of Brexit
- The Valley of Jehoshaphat - Are we nearing the Day of Judgment?
- Does Trump's Stance on Muslim Immigration Signal an Escalation in the Prophecy Timeline?
- The Walking Dead - What do Christianity and Islam do about the "virus"?